Friday, February 1, 2013

Whoo Hoo iPad Mini WiFi plus Cellular!

YES!!!  I am the proud new owner of my first iPad and it's a black 32gb AT&T model.  Kind of ironic that I chose the mini since up until Apple's official announcement I was probably the last person on the planet to think it actually would happen.  Still had Steve's voice ringing in my ear about the 9.7 inch screen being the perfect size.  I pulled the trigger on the mini because of weight/size to portability ratio and it's paperback size would be more conducive to my desire to start reading ebooks.  Mobile productivity is not affected by the size and that is my main goal, not movie watching.  The goal is that this great little device will ensure that blog updates will happen at a faster pace.

Stay tuned,

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment